10 reasons to live this unique summer experience at Collège Saint-Charles-Garnier
- Our high-quality program is certified by the Canadian government (Explore program)
- We have a long experience in international programs for teenagers: more than 40 years of experience!
- We offer a close view of the rich French-Canadian culture. Live it through the pedagogical activities, workshops, and trips meant to showcase the particularities of la Belle Province.
The City and the campus
- Québec is the oldest French-speaking city in North America. Expect a 100% French environment in and off campus!
- Québec is an exciting and vibrant place to be in the summertime. Whether it is during your free time, the Explore workshops or the weekend optional activities, you will have the chance to enjoy a wide variety of attractions and major artistic events like the summer music festival (Festival d’été de Québec / FEQ).
- You will have access to the outstanding and secure facilities of the Laval University campus during your stay.
- The campus is strategically located in the heart of the city and it offers multiple services (cafeterias, gym, sports facilities, malls, restaurants, etc.).
- You will be supported 24/7 by a team of open, professional and passionate staff members.
- You will be part of the Garnier community with 400 other students with different backgrounds and cultures that will be living this experience with you: create friendships for a lifetime!
- You will be encouraged to be autonomous and develop your personal strengths and talents.